Thursday, April 20th marks the final installment of our Discover Solar initiative for this inaugural wave. We’d like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE that came out this quarter to learn a bit about what the Discover Solar program is, and how going solar at your own home or business is an extremely beneficial investment. We’re overwhelmed by the support that has been shown all around the state, and look forward to continuing on with this program in the near future.
But for now, April 20th will bring this quarter to a celebratory close. Come join us at the magnificent Umami (Solar!) Café on Route 4 in Northwood, New Hampshire at 5:30pm.
Powered by the Sun, Powered by Community.
We’re inspired by the communities that exist in our great state of New Hampshire, and we’re continually motivated to serve those communities that fuel our passion of providing the best solar power array products on the planet for all of our fellow Granite Staters.
Solar power is no longer the energy solution of the future – it’s the energy solution of the present. Installing solar panels on your home or business provides you with clean, powerful energy that has never been more affordable – especially with the Discover Solar advantage.
Harnessing the power of the sun and utilizing solar energy is not only a sustainable practice, it’s also renewable, which means that the power it provides is infinite. And what’s more, utilizing solar power creates zero emissions and minimizes the collective dependence on (limited) fossil fuels. It’s good for you, good for your home, good for your business, good for your wallet, and good for the environment. That’s a lot of “wins.”
- Solar helps you save on (or eliminate) your electric bill.
- Given the current state mandate on clean energy production (House Bill 1116), installing a solar panel array can actually be a revenue stream for you. Read all about net metering for a better understanding of how your system can earn you money for any “unused” production.
- The state of New Hampshire offers very competitive rebates that, as of right now, will get you as much as $2,500 back on your solar investment (not to mention a much larger federal tax rebate that will get you 30% back).
- Solar panel arrays increase the value of your property.
- Solar energy strengthens the environment.
If you feel like your community/town could benefit from this type of service and installation, don’t hesitate to reach out and we’ll schedule a discussion session/workshop in your area! Our goal is to hit all interested towns throughout the entire state. Going solar benefits all parties involved, not to mention, it’s a big step in the right direction in regard to bolstering the health of our environment.
So, again, thank you all so much for those that have already adopted the program and taken advantage of the opportunity that solar panel technology affords all of us here in New Hampshire. We hope to see everyone at Umami Thursday night. Meet you at the foosball table! (After the presentation, of course…)
Your friendly neighborhood solar company, GoSolarNH
Go Solar today for a brighter tomorrow!